Thursday, November 20, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

is a walk-on appearance in Wicked!!!

My good friend and fellow theater buff Linda let me know about this amazing eBay auction, and I just about had a conniption. Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is auctioning off a one-time, walk-on appearance in Wicked. You get a day of rehearsal, make-up and hair consultations, a costume fitting, photos with the cast, the works. What I wouldn't give to win that auction... Like I told Linda, if I wasn't so practical (and financially responsible) I would sign up for a bunch of credit cards and max them all out so I could have the winning bid. Oh well. Maybe Santa will put it under my tree. I've been a good girl this year!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I sort of feel bad for telling you now because it's probably more frustrating to know that you can't afford it to know that it doesn't exist at all.

Erica Littlefield said...

Don't feel bad! I'm so glad you told me about it! I'm definitely going to follow the auction and see how much it ends up going for.