Thursday, November 6, 2008

All Ben Brantley, all the time

I found something kind of fun the other day. Ben Brantley from The New York Times is one of my favorite theater critics, and the Times website has a whole section devoted just to him. It’s got a recent editorial from Brantley on why he loves theater and what it’s like to be a critic, a list of his favorite theater resources and websites, and links to some of his best reviews. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t stumbled upon this compilation of all things Brantley before! Now that I found the site, I’ll definitely be going back to it to keep up with what’s happening on Broadway.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I happen to love your musings. In fact I just sat and read your entire blog (it's a good thing for me that it's new). I look forward to many more opportunities to read! I hope you will keep up on our boring blog as well and continue to visit us in person every once in a while. We love your visits!